ROAD_DOGG33J Premium Messages 14,688 IL, USA Messages holyc0w1 Messages holyc0w Jun 25, 2006 #3,424 Opeth - Night & The Silent Water
GM Messages 4,103 Messages George0393 + GTP_GM Jun 25, 2006 #3,425 The Hand That Feeds- Nine Inch Nails
OZZYGT Premium Messages 3,766 NYC Messages OZZYGT Jun 25, 2006 #3,427 Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers Ciao!
35mm ~ Premium Messages 7,898 Leiria Messages jpfctf Messages jpfctf Jun 26, 2006 #3,429 Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand
tabs Messages 2,421 Southern California Jun 26, 2006 #3,431 Van Halen - Right Now I love the intro. 👍
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Jun 26, 2006 #3,432 The Blue Onion - Walkin' Jam Groove Thing. a bunch of Stop-Rokkasho Remixes ( http://stop-rokkasho.org/ ) Shing02 - Love You Like Water
The Blue Onion - Walkin' Jam Groove Thing. a bunch of Stop-Rokkasho Remixes ( http://stop-rokkasho.org/ ) Shing02 - Love You Like Water
Viper_Maniac Messages 13,719 Indiana Messages ViperManiac Jun 26, 2006 #3,433 Dimmu Borgir - Burn In Hell
a6m5 #ChopOn Premium Messages 26,628 OREGON Messages a6m5zero Jun 26, 2006 #3,434 Mr. Children - Hero
GM Messages 4,103 Messages George0393 + GTP_GM Jun 26, 2006 #3,439 Overkill (Expanded Version) - Motorhead
B benzoboy Messages 2,325 Messages benzoboy Messages BenRB26 Jun 26, 2006 #3,440 PANIC! AT THE DISCO - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
a6m5 #ChopOn Premium Messages 26,628 OREGON Messages a6m5zero Jun 26, 2006 #3,442 Oasis - Whatever(live/acoustic/Noelified) Perfect summer song. 👍
Master_Yoda (Banned) Messages 4,010 Jun 27, 2006 #3,443 John Pettitruci's 8 minute guitar solo.. I love this song.
under18carbon Messages 3,692 Jun 27, 2006 #3,444 Master_Yoda John Pettitruci's 8 minute guitar solo.. I love this song. Click to expand... You spelt his name wrong. (Petrucci) Deep Purple - Soldier of Fortune
Master_Yoda John Pettitruci's 8 minute guitar solo.. I love this song. Click to expand... You spelt his name wrong. (Petrucci) Deep Purple - Soldier of Fortune
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Jun 27, 2006 #3,445 The Ventures - Solar Race
Super T Messages 1,424 Kent, UK. Messages DG_1275GT Jun 27, 2006 #3,446 Foo Fighters - Times Like These.
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Jun 27, 2006 #3,447 Re-Flex - "Politics of Dancing" "All I want is a Pepsi. Just one Pepsi. And she wouldn't give it to me. All I wanted was just one Pepsi!" http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6418981950523381596&q=Suicidal+Tendencies
Re-Flex - "Politics of Dancing" "All I want is a Pepsi. Just one Pepsi. And she wouldn't give it to me. All I wanted was just one Pepsi!" http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6418981950523381596&q=Suicidal+Tendencies
under18carbon Messages 3,692 Jun 27, 2006 #3,448 Chet Atkins & Tommy Emmanuel - The Day The Finger Pickers Took Over The World "He picked up his guitar, but he had no pick. So with just a thumb and two fingers he made up some licks, and finger pickers~ took over the world~~!" Mmmm! 👍
Chet Atkins & Tommy Emmanuel - The Day The Finger Pickers Took Over The World "He picked up his guitar, but he had no pick. So with just a thumb and two fingers he made up some licks, and finger pickers~ took over the world~~!" Mmmm! 👍
GM Messages 4,103 Messages George0393 + GTP_GM Jun 27, 2006 #3,450 Green Day - American Idiot (Live In Milton Keynes)