What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,143 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozric Tentacles - Feng Shui
Jurassic Shift - 1993
 
Rooftops - Lostprophets
 
Hawkwind - Spiral Galaxy 28948
Warrior On The Edge Of Time (1974)
 
Heartbreaker - Led Zepplin
 
Røyksopp - Eple
 
Metallica - The Memory Remains
 
Thanks to live4speed, Toto's Africa song is playing, sort of, in my head.
 
Metallica - Better Than You
 
Orquestra Moderna De Camera - Samba Triste/O Barquinho
 
Chemical Brothers - Out of Control
Surrender (1999)
 
Roadrunner United - The End

Korn - Twisted Transistor

Korn - Word Up

Korn - Another Brick In The Wall
 
Metallica - Prince Charming
 
I have no ****ing clue, but it's so freaking awesome.

Something Electronica
 
Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55
ZZ Top - LaGrange

👍
 
TNT - AC/DC



Ciao!
 
Van Halen - Running With the Devil
 
Ridin' by Chamillionaire feat. Krazyie Bones on iPod.
 
Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001) - Dedato
 
Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly
 
Velvet Revolver - Slither
Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55 (Again)
ZZ Top - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
ZZ Top - Rough Boy
Rockin' it with the ol' boys from Texas!
 
Green Day - Maria
 
ZZ Top - Balinese
ZZ Top - Heard It On The X
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back