What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,145 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shing02 - Love you like water.
 
Scott Henderson & Virgil Donati - Concerning Female Beauty
 
Massive Attack - Teardrop.
 
Velvet Revolver - Bodies, live.
 
Slipknot - People = S***
 
The Darkness - Girlfriend.
 
Avenged Sevenfold - Beast And Harlot
 
The Automatic - Monster.
 
The Cranberries - Dreams
 
ICP Feat. Twistid - Slim Anus (One of the funniest songs I have ever heard)
 
Sting - Desert Rose
 
Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla
 
HIM - Wings Of A BUtterfly
 
Dante Ricci's rendition of the Ducktales Theme. It's on an acoustic/electric. SO awesome.
 
Hate to Say I Told You So - The Hives
 
Billy Talent - "Worker Bees"
 
Mercy Me - Alkaline Trio
 
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
 
Blondie - "Rush Rush"
 
38 Specials - Trooper With An Attitude

Some of you should recognise this tune from a movie. ;)
 
Adagio - Second Sight
Sanctus Ignis (2001)
 
I've been hooked on Kanye West's "College Dropout" for a while now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back