What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,143 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperT

It was playing upstairs in my sisters room and I could hear it . . . .


Fall Out Boy - Suger Were Goin Down
[From Under The Corktree - 2006]
 
George Morley
It was playing upstairs in my sisters room and I could hear it . . . .

:odd:. . . . . . . :lol:

NERD - Lapdance then Rockstar.
 
Silicone Soul- Right On
Triniti- Fields of Gold
 
George Morley
It was playing upstairs in my sisters room and I could hear it . . . .


Fall Out Boy - Suger Were Goin Down
[From Under The Corktree - 2006]
I hope thats your sisters to... Or I might have to slap you... really really hard..

Right now i'm just chillin out listening to Rammstein, Korn, and Chevelle..

I know :lol: Interesting combo..
 
George Morley
It was playing upstairs in my sisters room and I could hear it . . . .


Fall Out Boy - Suger Were Goin Down
[From Under The Corktree - 2006]

You mean Faa Ouh Boy - Shuah wehr Goen Doehww?
 
Oh My God - Kasier Chiefs

I just like this song a lot guys.
 
Van Morrison - Dancing in the Moonlight
 
Dante Ricci (christina ricci's bro, I'm pretty sure) - Ducktales Theme on electric-acoustic. Awesome.
 
Jurassic 5 - Feedback - Back 4 You

J5's new album "Feedback" is coming out July 25th, and it's absolutely sick.
 
Word. Thanks for the heads-up, Max. On another note, Optimus Rhyme's album goes public TOMMOROW! (link in sig)
 
Lostprophets - Last Train Home
 
Queensrÿche - I Don't Believe In Love
 
Jay-Z - The Black Album - Threat
 
The Replacements - "**** My School"
 
Lacuna Coil - Enjoy The Silence
 
Pink Floyd - Marooned
 
Was: Fireball Ministry - Daughter of the Damned

Now: Exodus - Blacklist
 
Van Halen - "Amsterdam"

" " - "Aftershock"
 
Blazers - Houston Summer League game. It's tape delayed, and Blazers just lost 88-82.
 
Pink Floyd - Seamus
 
Motörhead - Born to raise hell
 
Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt - 22 Twos

Jay-Z- Reasonable Doubt - Brooklyn's Finest

What an album, made back when Jay-Z was still in it for the music.
 
Reason Is Treason - Kasabian
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back