What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,902 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool - Ticks and Leeches
 
Whitey Shafer - All My Exes Live In Texas

San Andreas! :dunce:

EDIT

Dr Dre ft Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But A G Thang
Alice In Chains - Them Bones
Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
Tori Amos & Maynard James Keenan - Muhammad My Friend
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
Extreme - More Than Words
 
White Snake - Here I Go Again On My Own
 
under18carbon
Opeth - Hope Leaves
Opeth - Demon Of The Fall

*blames Shannon* :)

Don't you mean *worships Shannon* :bowdown:?

Queens of the Stone Age
Hangin' Tree
Songs for the Deaf
 
Rise Against - Swing Life Away

I thought I hated that song... god help me, I'm turning emo. :(
 
:lol:

Daft Punk and Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You.
 
A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)

They have a point, you know... 2738 km to be exact :dopey:

edit: 2500th post :cheers:
 
Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygène VIII
 
Touring Mars
A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away)

:)👍

Pendulum - Slam.
 
Lagwagon - Kids in America
 
As I Lay Dying - Meaning In Tragedy
 
Dennis Chambers - Outbreak
 
CKY ~ Flesh Into Gear
 
leigh harding - wasabi
australian idol he finished 3rd
 
Tool - Schism.
 
John Scofield - Chank
 
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
 
under18carbon
Opeth - The Leper Affinity

*blames Shannon* :)
At least your listening to good music now. :)

In Flames - Food For The Gods
 
Shannon
At least your listening to good music now. :)

In Flames - Food For The Gods

I've always listened to good music. :grumpy: + :(

Opeth - Dirge For November
 
PunkRock
Rise Against - Swing Life Away

I thought I hated that song... god help me, I'm turning emo. :(

Joinnnn ussss... <3

Fu Manchu
Make Them Believe
Start The Machine


Chunky riffs, oh how I love you.
 
Gorguts - Elusive Treasures
 
Oasis
Don't Look Back In Anger
(What's The Story) Morning Glory?
 
The soothing humm of a desktop computer... :lol:
 
PunkRock
Rise Against - Swing Life Away

I thought I hated that song... god help me, I'm turning emo. :(



I finally Googled 'emo' to find out what the hell it means... and I think I'm in trouble... 'cause I like AFI (only their recent stuff is emo... their early stuff is hard as 🤬)
 
As long as you don't get an emo haircut, take pictures of yourself looking to the side, cry a lot, slit your wrists and start singing My Chemical Romance songs...you'll be fine.

I like some of the music, I don't like the scene.

Travis
Pipe Dreams
The Invisible Band
 
^^
OH NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back