What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,904 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
VIPFREAK
drool57li.gif
the sweet sounds of gun fire via my Senn PX200s from the Underworld DVD I'm watching AGAIN! :bowdown:

I can't get enough of this movie!
drool57li.gif

Remember the 20th
drool57li.gif


Darkness - I believe In A Thing Called Love.
 
:lol::lol:

Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing.
 
Crowded House - Something So Strong
 
Rufio - Like a Prayer.

Pretty good emo cover.
 
BT - Flaming June
 
As I Lay Dying - Meaning In Tragedy
 
Opeth - Ending Credits

...and now;

Opeth - Weakness

Mmm, Damnation.
 
Paths of Possession - Where the Empty God Lies
 
RATM ~ Guerrilla Radio
 
Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness.
 
One Man Army - 21st Century Killing Machine
 
Judas Priest - Grinder
 
Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart.
 
Mad Capsule Markets ~ Creature
 
The Outfield - Your Love.
 
AC/DC - Ride On.
 
AC DC - Highway To Hell. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back