What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,130 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Author: Buck Cherry
Song: I Love The Cocaine

Best song evar.
 
'Autumn Effect' - 10 years.

Best song evar.

Incidently, how many songs do you guys have on your media player?
 
Metallica - Some Kind of Monster
 
Dirty Pretty Things - Deadwood.

GT Pro
Incidently, how many songs do you guys have on your media player?

I have an old 40GB external hard drive which I use purely as a "my documents" area, it's around 80% full, about half of that is taken up by music files so I'm guessing that's alot! :)
 
I only have around 3,000 Songs on a 30Gb I-Pod Video.

The Zutons - Valerie
 
'Collide' - Skillet (It's Unbelievable. :drool: )

I definately would have a few thousand songs if I had an MP3, but the current sale prices for the Ipod are not worth the value, considering there will be a replacement soon. At the minute I have 1,100 on the built-in hardrive but I'll definately look into some MP3's soon.


EDIT: By the way, what's a 'diamond member'?
 
Registered Member
New Member
Junior Member
Active Member
Senior Member
GTP Enthusiast
GTP Addict
Bronze Member
Silver Member
Gold Member
Platinum Member
Dimond Member (At around 1,200 Posts)

After your a Diamond member, your sub-name wont change automaticly again.
 
GT Pro
Incidently, how many songs do you guys have on your media player?

I have 3882 songs right now, but this is my "permanent" collection, which I usually cut or add a bit every now and then. My complete mp3 collection is somewhere around the region of 1Tb.

Apoptygma Berzerk - Unicorn [Duet Version]
Harmonizer (2002)
 
Diego440
I have 3882 songs right now, but this is my "permanent" collection, which I usually cut or add a bit every now and then. My complete mp3 collection is somewhere around the region of 1Tb.

1000GB! :eek: How many songs is that?
 
Around 240,000
 
My Acopalypse - Arch Enemy
 
Woman - Wolfmother
 
George Morley
Woman - Wolfmother
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: 👍


Nirvana - Man Who Sold The World.
From the MTV Unplugged set.
 
Orbital - Philosophy by Numbers
Snivilisation (1994)
 
Thom Yorke - The Clock
 
Guns 'n' Roses - Lies, album.
 
My Brother play guitar downstairs, I lost my earplugs.
 
744px-Zoso.svg.png
 
What does that mean, Event?

We Dont Need Education - Pink Floyd
 
Working for the Weekend - Loverboy
 
Minus The Bear - "Thanks For The Killer Game Of Crisco Twister"
 
Hard Fi - Stars of CCTV.
 
I Constantly Thanks God For Esteban - Panic! At The Disco
 
Die Ärzte - Schrei nach Liebe

perhaps someone knows the german band "Die Ärzte"?
 
Yeah, they did a German version of Walk like an Egyptian.
 
Rammstein - Benzin
 
Slayer - Angel Of Death
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back