What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,133 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buttons (Remix) - The Pussycat Dolls feat. Snoop Dogg
 
Bangs • They Might Be Giants
 
Anyone within 20km of my house hears 'Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy' playing right now....
 
200 Years - Dry Kill Logic
 
Electric Six- Radio Ga Ga (live@glastonbury)
 
DJ Shadow - Building Steam With A Grain Of Salt
 
Billy Talent ~ Worker Bees
Billy Talent II
 
Foo Fighters - Doll.

I'm learning to play it on guitar, I only started learning a few months back.
 
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
 
Casio
Anyone within 20km of my house hears 'Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy' playing right now....
I wondered what that was I could hear??..
<<<:D

Primal Scream - Dolls.
 
Tupac-Keep Ya head up
 
Rolling Stones- Let it Bleed (album)

It's sooo good. My favorite Stones album.
 
Rise Against - Bricks

Rise Against - Chamber the Cartridge

Might as well say

Rise Against - The Sufferer And The Witness (Album)
 
Integra Type R
DJ Shadow - Building Steam With A Grain Of Salt
👍
Tupac-Hail Mary
 
Christopher Beck- Close Your Eyes
 
Helium Vola - Fama Tuba
 
The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man, 19th Nervous Breakdown.
 
Listen to your heart(remix)- Jon Young
 
Metallica - Harvester of Sorrow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back