What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,090 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link Wray - "Rumble"
 
Planet X - The Noble Savage
MoonBabies (2002)
 
Kip Addotta - "Wet Dream"
 
Fallout Boy- Dance Dance (Lindbergh Palace Remix)
 
Dredg - Catch Without Arms (Album... for abou the fifth time today. Dredg sounds good today :D )
 
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
 
Muse- Supermassive Black Hole

Edit: Snap!^
 
Teardrop - Massive Attack
 
Girlschool- C'mon Let's Go
 
Ayreon - Through the Wormhole
 
I.D - Kasabian
 
Lazy B - Underwear goes inside the pants.
 
Toyah Wilcox- Thunder in the mountains
Meck ft. Leo Sayer- Thunder in my heart

I kinda have a theme going...
 
ultrabeat
Toyah Wilcox- Thunder in the mountains
Meck ft. Leo Sayer- Thunder in my heart

I kinda have a theme going...

Maria Mckee - Show me heaven. (Days of thunder soundtrack) :D
 
Hypocrisy - Fearless
 
SuperT
Maria Mckee - Show me heaven. (Days of thunder soundtrack) :D

And continuing that theme:

DJ Sammy ft. Yanou and Do- Heaven
 
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven is a place on earth. :p
 
Annie Lennox- Talking to an Angel :D
 
Sum 41-Pieces (Acoustic)
 
Jean Michel Jarre - Les Chants Magnétiques I
Les Chants Magnétiques (1981)
 
Ugly Kid Joe - Goddamn Devil.
 
Morrissey - You are at the quarry.
 
'Shadows' - Breed 77. ;)

'Amazing Breakdowns!'
 
Pink Floyd - Let There Be More Light
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back