What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,078 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opeth - Blackwater Park
 
Sum41 - The Hell Song
 
Paul Linford & Chris Vrenna - The Mann
 
LOSTPROPHETS - Wake Up
 
' My Black Dahlia' - Hollywood Undead
 
Evanescence- Haunted
 
I.D - Kasabian
 
Echo and the Bunnymen - "Lips Like Sugar (Sugar Kisses)"
 
Bat County - Avenged Sevenfold
 
Radiohead - Optimistic
 
Communic - History Reversed
 
The Bouncing Souls-
Midnight Mile

The Scotch Greens-
Professional
 
Shadows Fall - In Effigy
 
Rise Against - Behind Closed Doors

ICEman, was the new Shadows Fall any good? I've been wanting to hear an opinion before i bought it.
 
Coldplay-Yellow
Part of the Parachutes album, lovely!! 👍
 
1349 - I breathe spears
This song is pretty cool imho
attachment.php
 
Radiohead - Creep
 
Learn to fly - Foo Fighters
 
Pink Floyd - Animals album
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back