What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,073 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Tears Don't Fall' - Bullet For My Valentine. ;)
 
Metallica - Sad but true
Prodigy - Fire
Guano Apes - Quietly
 
Yellow - Coldplay
 
Ambeon - Cold Metal
 
Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
 
Tool-Rosetta Stoned 👍 Love the way this song is put together and the way it sounds! Love the really grudgeness, and the way the singer sounds... I don't know but it sounds really cool.

EDIT:

Tom Petty-Running Down a Dream, gotta get prepared for my Tom Petty concert in September.

Tom Petty-Refugee

Tom Petty-Roll Another Joint

Neil Young-My My, Hey Hey
 
Pearl Jam - Elderly Woman Behind the Counter In a Small Town
 
Ridin Dirty (west coast Mix)-Chamillionaire Feat The Game and DJ SKee
 
Adam Sandler - Thanksgiving Song
 
In Flames - The Jester's Dance
 
Don McLean - American Pie
 
Metallica - Master of Puppets (Album not the song) so i don't need to write more songs *gg*

viper
 
'Curses' - Bullet For My Valentine. ;)

'Powerful lyrics and hard-hitting all the way to the end'
 
Reason Is Treason - Kasabian.

Now top of my most 25 played on I-Tunes (played 54 times).
 
George, I'm beginning to suspect you work for Kasabian...:lol:
 
Pantera - The Art of Shredding

wow, someone else is listening to FearFactory?? nice to see that 👍

viper
 
Isley Brothers-Voyage to Atlantis
 
Young Knives - Hot summer.

Still can't decide if I like this band or not? :indiff:
 
Overnight Celebrity--Twista feat. Kanye West
 
Incubus - New Skin
S.C.I.E.N.C.E. (1997)
 
Beck - Loser.

Beck is also the name of the company I work for.......:scared:
 
Grandaddy - "Stray Dog and the Chocolate Shake"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back