What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,064 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
 
'Rough Landing, Holly' - Yellowcard. ;)
 
SuperT
Beck - Loser.

Beck is also the name of the company I work for.......:scared:

Awesome choice!👍
I think E-Pro is one of the best songs of all time.

Blur- Girls And Boys
 
Metallica - Leper Messiah
U2 - Sunday bloody Sunday

viper
 
Gene Loves Jezebel - "Desire"
 
Guillemots- We're Here
 
LL Cool J - "Goin Back To Cali"

"I'm goin' back to Cali, risin', surprisin', advizin' realizin' she's sizin' me up. Her bikini, small. Heels, tall. She said she liked the ocean. She showed me a beach, gave me a peach and pulled out the suntan lotion. Now, my head is fast, but this girl's was faster. She was looking for a real good time. I said, 'Close your eyes. I gotta surprise.' And I ran away with a bottle of wine."
 
DragonForce - Through The Fire And Flames

I'm actually more impressed with their vocalist than their guitarists (which is who everyone raves about).
 
once again the unbelievable Master of Puppets album........

viper
 
NoFX
Don't Call Me White
The Greatest Songs Ever (Writen By Us)
 
Blink 182
Story Of A lonley Guy
Take Off Your Pants And Jacket
 
Bad Religion
Los Angeles Is Burning
The Empire Strikes First
 
Bowling For Soup-Girl All The Bad Guys Want
 
Kreator - Dystopia
 
Klaxons - Atlantis to interzone.

Eagles of death metal - I want you so hard. :banghead:
 
'If Looks Could Kill' - A Heartwell Ending. ;)
 
Apollo 440 - Stealth Requiem
Millenium Fever (1994)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back