What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,984 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stant Warriors - Stanton Sessions Vol 2 - Awesome breaks/electro style compilation! 👍

Currently listening to track 12: Hope Time by the Stanton Warriors. :D
 
When You Were Young - The Killers
 
Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
 
Sean Paul ft. Keisha Cole-Give It All To Me
 
Peeping Tom - Don't Even Trip

Damn this is a good album.
 
My Chemical Romance- Helena

Long ago
Just like the hearse you die to get in again
We are...
So far from *evil wispers* you

Burning on, just like the match you strike to incinerate
The lives
Of everyone you knew
And what's the worst you take? (worst you take)
From every heart you break (heart you break)
And like a blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well, I've been holding on tonight

What's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight

Came a time
When every star fall brought you to tears again
We are,
The very hurt you sold
And what's the worst you take? (worst you take)
From every heart you break (heart you break)
And like a blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well, I've been holding on tonight

What's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long andgoodnight

Can you hear me?
Are you with me?
Can we pretend to leave
to Meet again
When both our cars colide

What's the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight

I love this song.
 
Pearl Jam - State of Love And Trust

A fantastic, underrated song 👍

Much better then 'B-52s - Privite Idaho', that I'm ashamed to admit it listening too.
 
The Delays- Valentine
Haven't heard this in aaages. :D

Peeping Tom- Sucker


Muse- Starlight
 
My Chemical Romance- Helena
I love this song.

I didn't figure you to be emo...

London Elektricity - Power Ballads
Power Ballads (2005)
 
I didn't figure you to be emo...

London Elektricity - Power Ballads
Power Ballads (2005)
Didn't have you down as a power ballad guy either :sly:

Good song choice by the way

Helena is the only MCR song I can abide by, so I'm not really emo. I don't write poetry (unless you've seen my deviantart page) and I only wear black often... and I don't cut myself (on purpose, I'm very clumsy).

Seth Lakeman- Lady of the Sea
 
Amon Amarth - Versus the World
 
Radiohead - Creep.
 
Lynard Skynard-Simple Kind Of Man
 
Barenaked Ladies - "Rock Spectacle" live album. On "The Old Apartment" right now.
 
Guttermouth - God, Steve McQueen "The Work Song"
 
Wu-Tang Clan - Rules
 
DragonForce - Revolution Deathsquad
 
coheed and cambria/ Willing Well IV: The Final Cut
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back