What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,982 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FearFactory - Shock
Limp Bizkit - Show me what you got

viper
 
Universe - Alien Ant Farm
ANThology
 
Fantaman
Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't See Nothing Yet
:lol: I think I have that on Vinyl! I'll go have a look.....

BTOFTW :lol:

btofortheftwjp7.jpg


The Cardigans - Don't blame your daughter
 
'The Crimson'- Atreyu. :)
'The Curse' - (2004)

'Their best'


 
Lights of Euphoria - True Life [Davantage Remix]
 
Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning
 
Pantera - 5 Minutes alone
Soulfly - Eye for an Eye

viper
 
John Coltrane - Blue Train
 
Evanescence - Like You (The Open Door)
 
Genesis-No Son Of Mine then That's All.
 
Guttermouth - Flacidism
 
Norah Jones - The Prettiest Thing
 
Stereophonics - A thousand trees.
 
Marisa Monte - Beija Eu
 
Ok Go- Here it goes again

I wish I had the video. Treadmills are cool again.
 
Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less & Less
 
Shadow of Ourselves - Thievery Corporation
 
Van Halen - "The Full Bug"
 
'Saviour'- Skillet. ;)
'Collide' - (2003)
 
Amon Amarth - Hermod's Ride To Hell
 
Symphony X - Communion & The Oracle (Live In Barcelona)

Crappy bootleg, but still a good listen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back