What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,918 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faithless - Faithless Forever
 
Millencolin - Devil Me
 
Good God! A Gospel Funk Hymnal

You will never hear anything with more funk. It's a compilation CD of funk-laden gospel songs and it is funky, son. It's funk with a higher calling.
 
Gwar - In Her Fear
Carnival of Chaos (1997)
 
Rush: The Spirit of the Radio
R30: 30th Anniversery World Tour
 
E-40 ft Kanye West & Ice Cube-Tell Me When To Go (remix)
 
Which date? ;) (I've got a large majority of Talla's live sets.)

There's no month, but the day and year are 14, 04

Live at Technoclub (SSL) 14-04 is the file name


Muse - Hyper Music.

I love that bassline!


And while I sleep...

Luis_Gurdian_-_October_Mix_2006_Mix.mp3
 
Caravan - Can't Be Long Now / Francoise / For Richard / Warlock
If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You (1970)
 
Dylan- Love Sick (bonus DVD)

Missing Soy Bomb? ;)
 
linkin park- crawling
 
gouryella - gouryella
 
Swollen Members - Put me on (FeaT. Everlast & Moka Only)
 
Joe Satriani - "Up In The Sky"
 
Oasis - Guess God Thinks I'm Abel
 
Metallica -- Ride the Lightning

Pantera -- Cowboys From Hell
 
Corey Hart-Sunglasses at Night
 
veracocha - carte blanche (original mix)
 
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back