What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,916 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ordinary Boys- TalkTalkTalk
 
Led Zeppelin - In The Light (Led Zeppelin Box Set)
 
Millencolin - The Einstein Crew
 
Into Eternity - Severe Emotional Distress
 
Jet - Bring it on back.
 
Made For TV Movie ~ Incubus
A Crow Left of the Murder...
 
Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name.
 
Incubus - Megalomaniac





Ciao!
 
Tool - Stinkfist
 
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Whatever Happened To My Rock N' Roll
 
Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy
 
Bad Boys - Inner Circle (Yes, that's the theme song from COPS)
 
I'm just listening to the sound of the T.V. Poker is on. =D

Trying to pick up so tips.
Not working very well though.
 
This is Halloween-Marilyn Manson
 
fiji - atlantis & avatar-miriam stockley
 
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (album version)

I like this song a lot.
 
Gnarls Barkley - Gone Daddy Gone
 
Gang of Four - I Found That Essence Rare

Post-Punk for life, yo.
 
Eric Clapton - Badge
 
nightrain - guns 'n' roses
 
DJ Shadow - Walkie Talkie
The Private Press
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back