What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,913 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moody Blues - Lazy Day.
 
Lene Lovich - "New Toy"
 
Lene Lovich - "New Toy"
I have a 45 rpm vinyl single of "Lucky Number" somewhere - used to love that song.

Found a great video of The Divine Comedy - 'National Express'... never seen the video before, very clever stuff... if you just listen to the lyrics, it seems to be a simple song about 'National Express' buses (much like Greyhound buses in the US), but the video puts a weird spin on it... :crazy:
 
KING Album- T.I.
 
Coheed And Cambira - Welcome Home
Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV: Volume 1. From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness
 
Jay-Z- Blueprint LP - Never Change
 
sing for absolution - muse
 
The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
 
Within Temptation - Angels
Album - The Silent Force
 
M.A.R.R.S.-Pump Up The Volume
 
They Might Be Giants | Experimental Film
 
My Chemical Romance - Welcome The Black Parade
The Black Parade

Much better than their previous album. 👍
 
Finger Eleven - Good Times
Slipknot - Before I forget

viper
 
starlight - muse
 
all of my Wierd Al Yankovic, Kid Rock-Bawitdaba and the Tokyo Drift Soundtrack.
 
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - Last Dance With Mary Jane

Southern rock night. :)
 
Emjay - So Clear (Stimulate) (Dogzilla Depth Charge Remix)
 
The Beatles - She's Leaving Home
 
dredg - Not That Simple
Live At The Fillmore
 
Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder (the full thing, not the one from GT4)
CD - Getting Away With Murder:trouble: I like this Song.:sly:
 
Mustard Plug - Never Be
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back