ceiling_fan Messages 8,707 Utah Messages ceiling_fan Nov 8, 2006 #5,403 Man, I haven't posted in this thread for a while. Opeth- Closure.
Brett Premium Messages 8,632 Oklahoma Nov 8, 2006 #5,404 Oasis - Turn Up the Sun ... Now . . . Oasis - Mucky Fingers
NightmareHunter Messages 537 Nov 9, 2006 #5,405 Crossfader Chris - The Deep End (Sorry I got it wrong on the first one) CD - Crossfade
Klostrophobic Messages 12,993 USA! USA! Nov 9, 2006 #5,411 Bob Marley - Jamming Incidentally, I'm not stoned.
NIGHT MICHAEL Messages 188 Moscow Messages B-l-u-e-s-m-a-n Nov 9, 2006 #5,413 BON JOVI,A-HA and ELVIS(King Of Rock'n Roll).
Touring Mars ツーリング マルス Staff Emeritus Messages 31,324 Edinburgh Messages GTP_Mars Nov 9, 2006 #5,416 Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues (at Folsom Prison)
Richardrfo Premium Messages 769 Essex, UK Messages Richardrfo Messages Richardrfo Nov 9, 2006 #5,419 stockholm syndrome Live Glastonbury 2004 - muse
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Nov 9, 2006 #5,421 KoЯn - Falling Away From Me viperpilot made me interested in listening to some KoЯn.
Max Powers (Banned) Messages 4,475 Messages XBL: MelBlount Messages MelBlount Nov 10, 2006 #5,424 Radiohead - The Bends - Fake Plastic Trees I've heard it a million times, but this song still hits me everytime I hear it.
Radiohead - The Bends - Fake Plastic Trees I've heard it a million times, but this song still hits me everytime I hear it.
Cap'n Jack Premium Messages 10,419 South of the South Messages GoldMineGutted Nov 10, 2006 #5,426 Velvet Revolver - Dirty Little Thing
Sting Will I Dream? Premium Messages 5,186 The Grid Messages OnE-JoKeR_ Messages OneCrazedJoker Nov 10, 2006 #5,428 gODHEAD - Inside You