What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,911 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TV On The Radio - "Wolf Like Me"

What an awesome song! 👍
 
Nick Cave - Weeping Song

Inspired by Scaff's avatar... (first Nick Cave I've ever heard...)

Listen to "Red Right Hand." Such an eerie, yet good song.

Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy
 
Dream Theater-Metropolis PT 2: Scenes From A Memory

The story behind this is awsome. One of DT's best albums. Truley A must have! :)
 
The new Beatles album, Love.

Seriously, it's brilliantly done.
 
Is Love already out?
 
You mean in stores? No. But I have connections. Me and Sir George Martin are like this. That phrase doesn't work on the internet, does it?

I think it hits stores November 20.
 
wierd al yankovich - i ran over the taco bell dog
saliva - superstar
 
Adagio- Dominate (whole album)
Man this album is so good. Favorites are Arcanas Tenebrae - Dominate, and Children Of The Dead Lake.
 
road trippin' - red hot chili peppers
 
Millencolin - Story of My Life
 
U2 - Miss Sarajevo

I'm getting all pumped for the Melbourne Vertigo tour tomorrow night!
 
...Mozart's Requiem.

(Just got back from the Symphony)
 
Megadeth - Angry Again
(again)

I love this song.
 
Wolfmother - Pyramid
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back