What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,902 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird Al Yankovich - White N' Nerdy









Ciao!
 
Goldfinger - If Only

Still listening to them.
 
Radiohead - How to Disappear completely

Wow. Goldfinger, the only song I've heard of theirs is that one that's on Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1; Superman? That's a pretty awesome song actually....
 
Snoop Dogg - Riders on the storm
 
Oasis - The Masterplan
 
ABBA - Mama Mia
 
Flowers in the Wall - from the Pulp Fiction Soundtrack

viper
 
Slayer - Seasons in the abyss.

Darren.
 
nyoil- what up my wigger
 
You guys shouldn't be bragging about sneaking into your mothers stash to listen to her ABBA albums....

Scorpions & Philharmonic Orchestra
-Wind of Change
 
Millencolin - Niap
 
You guys shouldn't be bragging about sneaking into your mothers stash to listen to her ABBA albums....

Scorpions & Philharmonic Orchestra
-Wind of Change

I didn't sneak into my mothers stash. I listen to it when she listens to it.
And I'm not a guy.

Fuel - Running Away
CD - Natural Selection
 
Goldfinger - King for a Day
 
Meshuggah - Rational Gaze
 
JXL vs Elvis - A Little Less Conversation
 
My mom has an ABBA CD, It's awsome.:D

I've seen someone post fergie in this thread and now abba. So yes allot of crap is being posted. Also disturbed are terrible.

Atheist - Retribution
 
Eagles - Hotel Calafornia
 
I didn't sneak into my mothers stash. I listen to it when she listens to it.
And I'm not a guy.

Don't feel bad. I call everyone 'guys'. Even when I'm hanging around with just girls. It's a macho Aussie Bloke thing....

Radiohead - Kid A (Album)
 
Chris Cornell - You Know My Name

Casino Royale Soundtrack 👍
 
Race Idiot
I've seen someone post fergie in this thread and now abba. So yes allot of crap is being posted. Also disturbed are terrible.

Then why post here if all you can do is tell people off about the music they like?

Casio
Don't feel bad. I call everyone 'guys'. Even when I'm hanging around with just girls. It's a macho Aussie Bloke thing....
An "Aussie Bloke" thing? I didn't know, I've never been to :bowdown:Australia:bowdown:. I've always wanted to go though.:D

Fuel - Down
CD - Something Like Human
 
The Aquabats - Danger Woman

And yes, its true, us Aussie guys call everyone guys, whether they're boys or girls.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back