What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,904 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen someone post fergie in this thread and now abba. So yes allot of crap is being posted. Also disturbed are terrible.

Atheist - Retribution

Atheist for the win.

Black Label Society - The Blessed Hellride
 
No Transitory by Alexisonfire
 
yes, we do tend to call everyone guys

Eminem - Mockingbird
 
California Love- Tupac feat Dr. Dre
 
starlight - muse

still thinking of the gig last week, i really want to go again, it was absolutely frickin' amazing!
 
Akon - Lonely
 
Hoobastank - Out of Control
CD - The Reason

About the Aussi thing, I live in Michigan so I wouldn't know any better.
I want to go to Australia! I love it when ever I see it on TV.
I know! I'll use my Dads Audi to drive across the water and go there.💡
Oh wait, I mite run out of gas before I get there. Darn.
 
^:lol:

where's Michigan? US?
 
The Bloodhound Gang - You're Pretty When I'm Drunk

:lol:
 
Velvet Revolver - Sucker Train Blues
 
Dream Theater - A Change Of Seasons (Live Scenes From New York)
 
Limp Bizkit? Blech.


12 Stones - The Way I Feel
 
Wolfmother - Live @ Brixton academy in November. I'm still kicking myself for missing those gigs. :ouch: :dunce:

Darren.
 
Cyco Vision by Suicidal Tendencies

Any songs from Parkway Drive
 
^:lol:

where's Michigan? US?

Yes, I'm near Grand Rapids. If you know where that is.
I live around the Great Frash Water Sea's. You can spell "H.O.M.E.S" with the lakes.:lol:

Creed - Never Die
CD - Human Clay
 
Velvet Revolver - Do It For The Kids
 
Last two:
SRV -Tightrope
The Police - Roxanne

Next:
Route 66 - John Mayer
Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young - Chicago/Change the World (Live)
 
All of The 12th Man albums
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great stuff, especially if you're into cricket. 👍

I soooo wanna get the latest one, Boned.
👍 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back