What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,902 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Floyd - Dogs of War
 
Struggle For Pleasure - Minimalistix
 
Johnny Panic - I Live For
Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Babies
Iron Maiden - Die With Your Boots On
Motley Crue - Come On and Dance
 
Papa Roach - Be Free
CD - Getting Away With Murder
...
Creed - Higher
CD - Human Clay
 
Judas Priest - Revolution

Surprisingly, I haven't heard this song from them before.
 
3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone
CD - Away from the Sun
...
Linkin Park - Forgotten
CD - Hybrid Theory
 
Coheed & Cambria - The Suffering
*incredibly long album title*


DJ Shadow - Changeling**Transmission 1
 
What Goes Around...Comes Around - Justin Timberlake
Album - FutureSex LoveSounds
 
Sex Pistold - God Save the Queen
 
My case fan making some rather horrid noises? :nervous:

Time to change that I think?

Darren.
 
Trivium - The Crusade......................such an amazing album, i love it! mixture of Pantera and Metallica i think!

viper
 
DJ Shadow - Changeling**Transmission 1
Great album; except for when the locked me up behind the courtroom in Long Beach for traffic offences...
parking tickets!
 
Great album; except for when the locked me up behind the courtroom in Long Beach for traffic offences...
parking tickets!

:lol:


Trivium - The Crusade......................such an amazing album, i love it! mixture of Pantera and Metallica i think!

viper



👍 The instrumental track The Crusade is my favorite.
 
Cold War Kids - We Used to Vacation
Robbers and Cowards
 
Mega Man X7 Ending song - Lazy Mind
And there is no CD.
Really a great japenes rock song. I just don't any japenes.
 
Guttermouth - Walk of Shame
 
Snow patrol - Chocolate.
 
Backstreet boys - Incomplete
 
Integra Type R
The instrumental track The Crusade is my favorite.

absolutely awesome 👍

FearFactory - Moment of Impact

viper
 
The Living End - Monday
 
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd

*Sings badly* :D
 
Hand Of Blood by Bullet For My Valentine

Best song 👍
 
Why am I so tired - The Smashing Pumpkins
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back