What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,932 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Dre - What's The Difference

I'm on a gangstah trip tunite, yo.
 
Dr Dre - Forget About Dre

Domo arrigato, Dr Dre.

Japanese gangstah! :dopey:
 
Dr Dre - Next Episode

classic :cool:
 
Dr Dre - Ackrite

:lol:

one of my favorite hip hop beats. 👍
 
DJ Shadow - Building Steam With a Grain of Salt

👍 👍
 
DJ Shadow - Stem/Long Stem

another great Shadow tune, 👍 👍
 
...and to break the chain of camera avatars:

Three 6 Mafia -- Stay Fly
 
Senses Fail - Buried A Lie.
 
Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch


I have no idea whatsoever why.
 
Panic! At The Disco
Nails For Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
 
Rush - 2112 Overture/The Temples of Syrinx/Discovery/Presentation/Oracle: The Dream/Soliloquy/Grand Finale

:)
 
Integra Type R
Dr. Dre fest...
Wow, I've heard of double posting but this is a bit ridiculous - had it not been for Evo's solitary post, that would have been 10 consecutive posts in the same thread! :eek: Either way, it's still 2x5 consecutive posts, and 10 out of 11 posts... may I suggest you just tell us you're listening to the whole album, rather than track-by-track updates? Or simply edit one post and add to that? ;)

Thanks :D Now, back to the music...
 
:lol:

Artful Dodger - Are You Ready.
 
Touring Mars
Wow, I've heard of double posting but this is a bit ridiculous - had it not been for Evo's solitary post, that would have been 10 consecutive posts in the same thread! :eek: Either way, it's still 2x5 consecutive posts, and 10 out of 11 posts... may I suggest you just tell us you're listening to the whole album, rather than track-by-track updates? Or simply edit one post and add to that? ;)

Thanks :D Now, back to the music...



:grumpy:




I was bored. :D
 
Adamski - Killer.
 
Twilight Electric - Thin Skin

A treat goes out to whoever has heard this band before... double treat if you cann tell me what music they play
 
Haven't the foggiest Diego :p

George Clinton & Parliament - Supergroovalisticprosifunkstic
 
HIM
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Greatest Lovesongs Vol.666


What a crappy cover.
 
Sean Paul - Temperature.
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
Haven't the foggiest Diego :p

oh well, they play 8-bit electronic music... think Nintendo, the 8-bit one, now try and remember the music from those games (like Ninja Gaiden and Contra)... that's the music!

Anyway,

A Flock Of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song
 
I think they play 8-bit electronic music...think the 8-bit Nintendo and remember the music from the games on there (like Ninja Gaiden and Contra)...that's the music Twilight Electric play. :)

Panic! At The Disco
Time To Dance
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
 
911_Carrera
I think they play 8-bit electronic music...think the 8-bit Nintendo and remember the music from the games on there (like Ninja Gaiden and Contra)...that's the music Twilight Electric play. :)

uhhh... I think this would've been funny had I edited my previous post... but it's alright Jack, it's not your fault, you were just born that way. :lol:

anyway...

Orquesta Moderna De Camera - Meditaçao/Este Seu Olhar
 
Dungeon Family -- Follow the Light

"It's cool to have a Bentley, I want a Bentley!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back