What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,959 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost in the shell 2ng gig OST.

one of the best albums I've ever purchased. Mind blowing.
 
Simon & Garfunkel - Kodachrome (Live)
 
Senses Fail - Martini Kiss


No idea why I'm so obcessed with Senses Fail lately...
 
Shadows Fall - What Drives the Weak
 
Evergreen Terrace - Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em

👍
 
VIPFREAK
Evergreen Terrace - Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em

didn't you post this song like a couple of pages back?

John Pizzarelli - It's The Last Thing I Do
 
Diego440
didn't you post this song like a couple of pages back?

A while ago... :p

Sepultura - Propaganda
 
Diego440
oh well, they play 8-bit electronic music... think Nintendo, the 8-bit one, now try and remember the music from those games (like Ninja Gaiden and Contra)... that's the music!

Good stuff 👍

Bringing back a lot of good memories, those were the good 'ole days :D

Mylo - Drop The Pressure.
 
Cinderella - Don't Know What You Got (Till' It's Gone)
 
Daniel Hoppe feat. Paul King - Love and Pride 2005
 
Bela Fleck & The Flecktones - Hoe Down
 
Robert Miles - Children.
 
James Carter- In Carterian Fashion.
 
Super Mario Bros drum and Bass Remix :D
 
Sentenced - Drain Me
 
Diego440
uhhh... I think this would've been funny had I edited my previous post... but it's alright Jack, it's not your fault, you were just born that way. :lol:

anyway...

Orquesta Moderna De Camera - Meditaçao/Este Seu Olhar

Eh, I was born funnier. :(

By the way, there's another band that does Nintendo rock called The Advantage. I haven't heard them but they were recommended to me.

Tool
Lateralus
Lateralus
 
Overseer - Supermoves.
 
Evergreen Terrance - Zero (live)

Nice Metal remake. 👍
 
Darude - Sandstorm (Techno Club Mix)
 
Panic! At The Disco
London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
 
Daft Punk - One More Time.
 
It Dies Today
Severed Ties Yield Severed Heads
The Caitliff Choir


My daddy got me some new headphones for my mp3 player. They sound gooood. :D
 
Roadrunner United
Dawn Of A Golden Age
The All-Star Sessions


Matt Heafy (Trivium), Joey Jordison (Slipknot, Murderdolls), Dino Cazares (Fear Factory) and Robb Flynn (Machine Head) lead 57 artists to produce an album of 18 tracks.

It's pretty good, there's a lot of different sounding tracks on here.
 
911_Carrera
By the way, there's another band that does Nintendo rock called The Advantage. I haven't heard them but they were recommended to me.

If you really like the genre, or are at least interested, there are a bunch of downloadable (legal) mp3s at 8bitpeoples.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back