What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,927 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foo Fighters ~ Hey, Johnny Park!
 
Hombres G - El Ataque de las Chicas Cocodrilo
 
Millencolin ~ Cash Or Clash
Kingwood
 
Megadeth - Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good...

Man the first about of Megadeth was so speed metal, near death metal in some songs...
 
Bodyrox - Jump.
 
System Of A Down ~ Sugar
System Of A Down
 
No doubt - Don't Speak.
 
Bee
Oh hells yeah!!! 35 pound tickets though!! :eek:

Foo Fighters ~ Resolve

Found out today that it's in the middle of GCSE time as well. There's no way the parents will let me go.

Although, if I already have a ticket...

Queens of the Stone Age
Auto Pilot
[Rated R]
 
2 Unlimited - No Limit
 
Andrew WK - Party Hard
 
👍

Queens of the Stone Age
You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire
[Songs For The Deaf]


"I need a saga, what's the saga? It's Songs For The Deaf...you can't even hear it!"
 
Panic! At The Disco - Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

I've been listening to this song for the past 30 minutes...
 
What have I done? :lol:

Queens of the Stone Age
Song For The Dead
[Songs For The Deaf]


While trying to write about the History of Apartheid in South Africa. :lol:
 
The Black Crowes - Kickin' My Heart Around (Greatest Hits)
 
Queens of the Stone Age
Who'll Be The Next In Line?
[Stone Age Complications]
 
Engenheiros do Hawaii - Somos Quem Podemos Ser (Acervo)
 
Queens of the Stone Age
Wake Up Screaming
[Stone Age Complications]
 
The Jeff Healey Band - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Beatles Forever)
 
2Pac - Picture Me Rollin'
 
Nelly -- Pimp Juice
She only want me for my pimp juice!​
 
Damien Rice - Cannonball.
 
Fantastic Plastic Machine - Mr. Fantasy's Love
 
Diego sucks so bad limao.

Eisbrecher - Herz steht still

Edit: Arsis - The Face of My Innocence
 
Jem - They.
 
Race Idiot
Diego sucks so bad limao.

I like a bit of hippie music every now and then.

Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
 
Diego440
I like a bit of hippie music every now and then.

Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

:hippie:

Oh wait, that doesn't work.

Fantomas - spider baby
 
911_Carrera
Found out today that it's in the middle of GCSE time as well. There's no way the parents will let me go.

Ouch man... Ouch!

Foo Fighters ~ Everlong
The Colour And The Shape.

Been a Foo's day for me today, listened to their self titled twice today and then all their other albums once. Good times
👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back