What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 134,927 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bee


Been a Foo's day for me today, listened to their self titled twice today and then all their other albums once. Good times
👍

The self titled is by far their best album.

Locanda delle fate - Cercando un nuovo confine

Italian? Progressive Rock? From the 70's?

Hells yeah.
 
Race Idiot
The self titled is by far their best album.

Too true 👍 You don't come across tracks like "I'll Stick Around", "Alone+Easy Target", "Good Grief" and "Wattershed" everyday...

Foo Fighters ~ Walking A Line
One By One Special Edition Disc 2
 
Bee
Too true 👍 You don't come across tracks like "I'll Stick Around", "Alone+Easy Target", "Good Grief" and "Wattershed" everyday...

I haven't listened to it in a while, I think maybe tommorow i'll dig it out and give it a listen.

At The Gates - Slaughter Of The Soul is starting to become my favorite metal album .
attachment.php
= At The Gates
 
Foo Fighters ~ For All The Cows (Live)
One By One Special Edition Disc 2

And now I'm off to bed!
:lol:
 
Finley Quaye - Even After All
 
Race Idiot
I haven't listened to it in a while, I think maybe tommorow i'll dig it out and give it a listen.

At The Gates - Slaughter Of The Soul is starting to become my favorite metal album .
attachment.php
= At The Gates
At The Gates - Slaughter Of The Soul

;)

Great band.
 
Godsmack - "I Stand Alone"
 
I'm listening/trying to play Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country.
 
Icon of Coil - Consumer
 
Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower

Best song of 1968, period.
 
Disturbed - Droppin Plates
 
Rage Against The Machine ~ Testify
The Battle Of Los Angeles
 
Rage Against The Machine ~ War Within A Breath
The Battle Of Los Angeles
 
John Mayer - Why Georgia

Sigur Ros - Saeglopur

Third Eye Blind - Slow Motion
 
I've seen Sigur Ros around everywhere at the moment, I'm starting to think I should give them a listen.

A
Starbucks
[Hi-Fi Serious]


Damn Bretz.
 
Rush - Cygnus XI Book II: Hemispheres
 
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing
 
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
 
Philip Glass - Metamorphosis Five
 
Van Halen - And The Cradle Will Rock
 
DiabolicalMask
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing


👍 👍

Awesome song and awesome album.

Panic! At The Disco - Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
 
The Red Krayola - Transparent Radiation [Free Form Freakout]

(More hippie music from the late 60s)
 
Pretty Ricky - Your Body (Yes Sir)

Save me. :nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back