What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,015 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Sabbath - The Thrill of it All
 
Blondie - Heart Of Glass.
 
Radiohead - The Bends - The Bends
Radiohead - The Bends - High And Dry
 
Jamie Cullum - Next Year, Baby
 
Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are.
 
Van Halen - Can't Stop Lovin' You (The Best Of Both Worlds)
 
nightwish - slaying the dreamer

still trying out this band :)
thought id look em up since theyve been mentioned so much
from what ive heard not bad so far
i like 'I Wish I Had An Angel'
 
Dream Theater - Hollow Years.
 
Dream Theater - Solitary Shell.
 
Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
 
Hydroid - Blue Tubes (Intro Mix) 👍
 
From The Ritz To The Rubble - Arctic Monkeys
 
Slipknot - Duality.
 
Collide - Falling Up (Egypt Mix)
 
Riders on the Storm - Snoop Dogg feat. The Doors.
 
Feeder - Slider.
 
Van Morrison - Who Was That Masked Man (from 'Veedon Fleece')
 
Korn - Blind.
 
PRODIGY - Out Of Space
 
GT4_Rule
Riders on the Storm - Snoop Dogg feat. The Doors.
That should be The Doors feat. Snoop Dogg...
 
Joe Satriani- Crowd Chant.

It does have a catchy beat though :lol:
 
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

Led Zeppelin - Trampled Under Foot

I'm going through my 86 song Led Zeppelin playlist tonight.
 
bondy_1625
nightwish - slaying the dreamer

still trying out this band :)
thought id look em up since theyve been mentioned so much
from what ive heard not bad so far
i like 'I Wish I Had An Angel'


Nightwish is awesome !!


Biz Markie - Just A Friend

:lol:
 
Led Zeppelin - Dancing Days
Led Zeppelin - No Quarter
Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back