What are you listening to? (IV)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 5,768 comments
  • 135,036 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
B**ch Please I - Snoop Dogg feat. Xzibit, Dr. Dre & Nate Dogg.
 
AC/DC - Hells Bells.
 
The Foundations ~ Build Me Up Buttercup.

Ohh yeah,
:cool:
 
Feeder - Just A Day.
 
Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast - Invaders

Thursday - War All The Time - Asleep in the Chapel
 
Megadeth - Seven.
 
Billy Idol - White Wedding
 
CKY ~ Suddenly Tragic
An Answer Can Be Found
 
Jive Jones- Me Myself and I
Beyonce- Me Myself and I
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Cabron
 
Placebo- Where is my mind?

Basement Jaxx- Where's your head at?
 
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
 
At school right now - secretly listening to my iPod. In Da Club by 50 Cent.
 
GT4_Rule
At school right now - secretly listening to my iPod. In Da Club by 50 Cent.
Dude...50 cent is ****! Don't listen to that crap...


Black Sabbath - Iron man
AC/DC - Son of a *****
 
Amorphis - Eclipse
 
Hypocrisy - Fearless
 
The Flaming Lips - The Outsider/The Stars Are So Big, I Am So Small...Do I Stand A Chance?
 
Usher - Pop Your Collar.
 
Thrice - Identity Crisis (album)
 
Event
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Cabron

Where have you been hiding recently :grumpy:

Motorhead - Ace Of Spades.
 
👍

The Killers - Somebody Told Me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back