What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,452 comments
  • 1,799,549 views
Alan Braxe And Fred Falke - Chrystal City - Rubicon
 
Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms
 
Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

Awesome guitar playing in that one. Nice'un! 👍

I'm listening to my sons and their guest for the night run around like chimps on crack.
 
Reel Big Fish - Don't Start a Band (live)
 
If there was ever a track that embodies an SUV with spinahz it's gotta be...

E-40 - Tell Me When To Go da da...
 
Underworld - Crocodile
 
Awesome guitar playing in that one. Nice'un! 👍

I'm listening to my sons and their guest for the night run around like chimps on crack.
Agreed, I can listen to that kind of playing all day. I find it's not a song many people talk about, but at the the same time it's not a song may people disslike.
 
Crawl Through Knives - In Flames - Come Clarity
 
Bad Religion - Let Them Eat War
 
Lean On Me- Temptations
 
TISM- Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me

Look for the video of it. It's soo worth it.👍
 
...And Soon The World Will Cease To Be - Amon Amarth - Versus The World
 
The Pretender - Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace
 
Back