What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,455 comments
  • 1,799,977 views


Violent Femmes - Gone Daddy Gone
Warning: contains strobe effect/flashing images
 
The Jerks - Welcome to the Vale

These guys are a sweet as local punk band. I saw them live a few weeks back, they put on a good show.
 
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
 
Bob Marley - Sun is Shining
 

Attachments

  • o RLY.jpg
    o RLY.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 171
  • WTF.jpg
    WTF.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Don't make me come over there.jpg
    Don't make me come over there.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 11
Bob Marley - Sun is Shining

If your into dance music aswell check out the Bob Marley vs Funkstar De Luxe Remix. It's quite old now but still a really good tune. The original is superb.
 
If your into dance music aswell check out the Bob Marley vs Funkstar De Luxe Remix. It's quite old now but still a really good tune. The original is superb.
I'm very much into Dance music. I heard it before and its awesome.
 
If your into dance music aswell check out the Bob Marley vs Funkstar De Luxe Remix. It's quite old now but still a really good tune. The original is superb.


Yep, I love that mix.
 
Underworld - Crocodile - Oblivion With Bells
 
Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well III - Apollo I: The Telling Truth
 
Bad Brains - Big Takeover
 
Junior Jack - See You Dancin
 
Adagio - Underworld - Underworld

Such an amazingly dark orchestration.
 
Outwork Feat Mr . Gee- Electro.

Video may not be safe for work. (contains ladies in skimpy outfits).

 
Mew - Quietly
 
Archers of Loaf - Dead Red Eyes

...and next will be White Trash Heroes
 
Holding Me Back by Buddahead, just a random track I heard on Dog The Bounty Hunter...good song...followed by Lift Me Up by Moby (ITV's current F1 theme)
 
CKY - My Promiscuous Daughter
CKY: Volume 1

Not the kind of song you'd want your mother in law to listen to..
 
Back