What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,973 comments
I loved “Waterfall” by Wendy and Lisa when it was new, and I still love it now.

Last edited:
Text searchable spoilers are such a good idea of @tarnheld's I'm going to totally steal it from now on.

Last edited:
Text searchable spoilers are such a good idea of @tarnheld's I'm going to totally steal it from now on.
I wasn't the one who came up with the idea, someone requested the spoilers ages ago because they reduced loading time. But going back to my old posts now is a blessing because the video might have ceased to exist but i still know what i listened to back then. You could also post the name of the song before the video but i also like the 'opening up a gift box' feel of spoilers. :D

Lóstregos (Thunders in Galician) is a very well respected band in the Spanish extreme metal scene. Their songs are inspired by Celtic and Galician traditions. Saw them live a couple of times and we have friends in common, they're really nice guys.

Last edited:
Happy 67th birthday to Joe Jackson!

Ext: Joe Jackson - "Breaking Us In Two" (YouTube)

I wasn't the one who came up with the idea, someone requested the spoilers ages ago because they reduced loading time.
Though I gather it doesn't actually do that because media still has to load in the spoiler. It's merely a click-through visual barrier. At best it reduces scrolling length.

If you want to reduce page loading time, you can utilize external links as I have above. If you don't utilize both media and external link as I have above, you can have more than five examples to a post.

I like the idea of making things searchable, as well as for those occasions when media hasn't been made available in all locations so that people can seek it out through alternate sources if they so desire.

Last edited:
Lazerhawk's Dreamrider

dreamrider.jpg

Like his older stuff, this one's got a good five songs on it that fit the mood for racing, and another three that're perfect for ambience or "calm before the storm" scenarios.

This one alone can make anyone zone out.

Last edited:
Back