What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,467 comments
  • 1,805,135 views
Blink 182 - I miss you
 
Lamb of God - The Subtle Arts of Murder & Persuasion

Lamb of God?? Never heard much from them, what are they like Death Metal or something?? What are some of thier better songs?? I'll have to check them out, I'm need more music (I guess 10,000+ songs are not enough, lol).
 
The Receiving End of Sirens - This Armistice (Acoustic)
 
Eric Prydz Vs. Pink Floyd - Proper Education
 
I usually hate rap music, mostly because the lyrics suck, and the music consists of a crappy beat and some dumb electronic sound.

But when you add nice lyrics and jazz, you get this:



I love it.
 
Blink 182 - First Date
I really like this band, im gonna have to buy their greatest hits album:tup:
 
Funkstar De Luxe Vs. Bob Marley - Sun is Shining (ATB Mix)
 
Mylo - Drop The Pressure(Daft Punk Remix)
 
Less Than Jake - Surrender
 
Tom Neville - Just **** (Sandy W Mix)
 
Blink 182 - All the small things
 
Mew - A Triumph for Man - Beautiful Balloon
 
Richard Thompson - So Ben Mi Ca Bon Tempo (from '1000 Years Of Popular Music')

@ 4:20 in this video...

 
Back