What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,476 comments
  • 1,807,402 views
Prāta vētra - Kaķēns, kurš atteicās no jūrasskolas

Go Europop!
 
Blackmore's Night - Diamonds and Rust
 
Some nice rare bootlegged Counting Crows (acoustic Anna Begins at the moment) which I proudly downloaded LEGALLY with consent from the artists.

I've been super big on Counting Crows lately.
 
Bastian - You got my love
 
Listing to the "Mothership" album that came out about a week ago.

Pure awsomeness, sounds good on my stero.

Go get it!

The song right now, No quarter-Led zeppelin-Mothership
 
Basement Jaxx - Right Here's The Spot (Switch Remix)

Wicked Tune.
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song


I've been really into STP lately.

I need to go buy Purple.

I'm listening to Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on youtube. :)
 
Right now, I am listening to 'Jessica' by The Allman Brothers. If you have a minute, I'd like you to listen to the video below. It's the one I'm listening to right now!



So, does it sound fimilar?
 
Ok, no one has guessed, so I will tell you. The music video that I posted, is the tune that the Top Gear theme tune is based on!
 
Tiger Army - Afterworld
 
Chromeo - Your So Gangsta - She's In Control
 
Outwork Featuring Gee - Elektro (Cube Guys Remix)
 
Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light
Jimmy Eat World - Crush
 
Back