What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,469 comments
  • 1,805,657 views
Flying Step - We Are Electric
Heard on a breakdance vid on youtube, used TrackID on my phone and got it. Pretty cool beat.

 
Metallica - Blackend

....as time passes

Zakk Wylde - Beyond Empty
 
Frank Zappa - My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama

:D

Yeah, gimmie more Zappa, Live or Studio?

I'm kinda on a Zappa kick too...

Frank Zappa - Dina-Mo-Hum
 
Studio. I just finished listening to Muffin Man and Bobby Brown. I just got into Zappa recently. I normally can't get into older music because I hate the way it was recorded. Just the sound of old recordings is weird. It's hard to describe.
 
Studio. I just finished listening to Muffin Man and Bobby Brown. I just got into Zappa recently. I normally can't get into older music because I hate the way it was recorded. Just the sound of old recordings is weird. It's hard to describe.

Check out the "You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore" Volumes, Zappa was incredible Live!! All his band members through the years were classically trained musicians, and most were virtuoso at thier instruments. Once you start listening to Zappa you never stop, most other music is just blah.


Right now I'm listening to something not nearly as good as Zappa....
Gwar - Ragnarok
 
The Clash - London Calling
 
Ernie K. Doe - Here come the girls

Cant get it out of my head after watching this. Dont exactly know why but I think this ad is awesome.
 
Arctic Monkeys - Bigger Hearts and Stolen Sweethearts
 
Basement Jaxx - Right here's The Spot (Switch Remix) -Good Luck EP
 
Frenzal Rhomb - Brian's Problems
 
Less McCann and Eddie Harris - You got it in your soulness 👍👍
 
Peterpan - Mungkin Nanti
 
Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes
 
The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Jacque Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix)
 
Back