What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,928 views
8 Second Ride-Jake Owen

"Climb on up but honey watch the cup that I'm spittin' my dip inside. And hold on tight 'cause it's gonna be wilder than any 8 second ride!

This is the video I personally made.

 
Sven Väth - Barbarella
 
+44 - 155
 
Frank Zappa - Stairway to Heaven (excellent cover)
 
Sounds Like Chicken - The Battle of Stentorian
 
Bowling for soup - My Hometown
 
Chicane - Don't Give Up - Behind The Sun

One of the first songs that got me into trance.
 
Smashing Pumpkins - Landslide
 
Girl(uhh uhh yeah yeah) by Aquagen
 
As I start typing this: Black Sabbath - Paranoid.
As I finish typing this: Black Sabbath - NIB.
 
Nirvana - Lake Of Fire (Meat Puppets cover)
 
Big D and the Kids Table - Steady Riot
 
JCE
As I start typing this: Black Sabbath - Paranoid.
As I finish typing this: Black Sabbath - NIB.

You type slow.
 
Beastie Boys - Intergalactic :p
 
Sammy Hagar - "Little White Lies"
 
Back