What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,482 comments
  • 1,808,964 views
Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire
 
MegaDeth - Countdown to Extinction

If you havent already checkout: http://www.pandora.com/
Creates a playlist based on one or more artists, through streaming audio.
 
Frank Zappa - Don't Eat the Yellow Snow (Live)
 
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Turn Into

Whoops, it just finished. Now I am listening too...

Sunny Day Real Estate - The Ocean :D
 
Cut Copy - Going Nowhere (Sebastian Remix)
 
I like seeing this thread on the new posts page. It always reminds me that I'm not playing any music. So then I put some on.

Thrice - Eleanor Rigby
 
I feel like playing Vice City. :lol:

🤬 On Feel The Noize - Quiet Riot
Whoo its censored too! :lol: times eleventy billion
 
Heh, I'm actually listening to this:


If the chorus sounds familar then you heard it from this song:


As you cna see my musical tastes are quite vast. As long as its not Country music, Opera, or Gospel I'm ok with listening to it.
 
Golden Earring - Radar Love
 
Basement Jaxx - Right Here's The Spot (Switch Remix) - Good Luck EP
 
Bittersweet - Our Remains - The Mating game
 
Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
Mew - Comforting Sounds

Indie FTW!!! :D
 
Back