What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,068 views
Foo Fighters - All My Life
 
King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King
 
>_< I just can't stop listening to this:

 
Sugaree - Grateful Dead.
 
Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket


:D
 
Dream Theater - Burning My Soul "Falling Into Infinity"
 
Lol, now I'm listening to the theme song of the TV show Monk. The show about the detective that has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

EDIT: After that, a sped up version of One by Metallica. Sounds like one of the chipmunks from Alvin and the chipmunks singing it!
 
Lol, now I'm listening to the theme song of the TV show Monk. The show about the detective that has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

EDIT: After that, a sped up version of One by Metallica.

That's an odd, but somewhat amusing show..

Pink Floyd - Careful with that Axe Eugene (live)
 
Oasis - Let There Be Love "Don't Believe the Truth"
 
Guttermouth - Can I Borrow Some Ambition?
 
Boys Like Girl - Up Against The Wall
Boys Like Girl - The Great Escape
 
Richie Blackmore's Rainbow - Sixteenth Century Greensleeves
 
Breaking Benjamin- The Diary of Jane. On Pandora.
 
Heavy Rock - Drummer - Techno Party, Vol 2
 
BT Vs. Coldplay - Broken Clocks
 
Back