What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,486 comments
  • 1,809,022 views
KoRn - Clown

I don't normally listen to KoRn but after I head this song I can't get it outta my head.
 
The Lonesome Kicker-Adam Sandler

One of his few songs, not something most people sing about.
 
Iron Maiden - Out of The Silent Planet "Brave New World"
 
Shakira - Illegal (Feat. Carlos Santana)
 
Let me preface this by saying I LOVE JAPANESE PEOPLE. They take one of my favorite video game songs of all time (from Romancing SaGa 3) and make this awsome song from it. Honestly, Japanese people are epic genius. Everytime I hear this song I have a huge grin on my face. I just might make a ringtone out of it. :D



Come on, you know you love it. :sly:
 
Futureshock - Late At Night(Switch remix)
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing
 
Frenzal Rhomb - Forever Malcolm Young
 
BB King - Nobody Knows You When Your Down and Out
 
Frank Zappa - Dupree's Paradise (Live)
 
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
 
Deep Purple - Razzle dazzle "Bananas"
 
Back