What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,489 comments
  • 1,809,182 views
Perfect Insanity-Disturbed

It's one of the songs that's going to be on the new album: Indestructible. Album comes out June 2008. Don't ask how I acquired the song.
 
Big D and the Kids Table - Shining On
 
Everybody's Drunk - Reel Big Fish.

:D
 
MxPx - Heard That Sound
 
Radiohead - Bodysnatchers

I have to say that this CD is one of the best I've ever heard...
 
Yngwie Malmsteen - Black Star, Far Beyond The Sun and Evil Eye
Rising Force
 
Black Eyed Peas - Labor Day (Its A Holiday)
 
Tool - Maynard's Dick

followed by...

Clarence Carter - Strokin'


Yeah..... Ummm.... Didn't actually plan it like that, but..... well, there ya go. Maybe I should have played the Clarence Carter song first. :lol:




;)
 
The Allman Brothers Band - Jessica

Helps cure a little bit of my wait for the next season of Top Gear. :p
 
Snow Patrol - You're All I Have
 
At The Drive-In - Alfaro Vive Carajo - Instigate The Role

Afroman - Waiting To Inhale - Pimpin' Pennsylvania
 
Aurora Feat Lizzy Pattinson - Summer Son (Extended Mix)
 
Blink 182 - Anthem Part two (Live in Chicago)
 
Drowning Pool - Tear Away

I've gotten hooked on this song lately. Hadn't heard it in along time so maybe thats why.
 
Drowning Pool - Tear Away

I've gotten hooked on this song lately. Hadn't heard it in along time so maybe thats why.

Good song. 👍

Lamb of God - Blood of the Scribe

followed by...


Lamb of God - Ruin



;)
 
Stray Cats - Mystery Train Kept A Rollin'

:)
 
Back