What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,489 comments
  • 1,809,182 views
Disarmonia Mundi - Ocean Grave

After the disappointing new Soilwork cd, and the announcement of another one of the band members leaving, methinks it's time for Bjorn to go full time to Disarmonia Mundi. :indiff:
 
Sort of a mash up between Gun's and Roses and Foo Fighters.

 
Green day - Are we the waiting
 
My older brother playing a piece by John Phil Wayne. He's getting better at it. I taught him.
 
Aerosmith - Pink

Anyone seen the video for this? Apparently its a bunch of random people with the band members faces on them. There's a slight bit of NSFW but it's pretty cool and a little funny. Just don't watch while you're eating...
 
Aerosmith - Pink

Anyone seen the video for this? Apparently its a bunch of random people with the band members faces on them. There's a slight bit of NSFW but it's pretty cool and a little funny. Just don't watch while you're eating...

For ease, more or less (unless it is removed), here it is:

Or did you mean that you already had seen it?
 
I've already seen it. I was just suggesting others to see how cool it is.
 
Black Label Society - Stillborn (feat. Ozzy)
 
Chris Duarte - Texas Sugar Strat Magic.
 
Heh. Same here. 👍

EDIT: Smells like Nirvana. :crazy:
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Animal Bar

In Flames - My Sweet Shadow

That song makes me want to learn to play guitar so bad. I LOVE the chugging. Makes me want to headbang so hard :D
 
The Flying Burrito Brothers - Sin City & Christine's Tune

and this :D

 
Creedence Clearwater Revival - I heard it through the grapevine

I'm at the first solo now. I love this song. THE WHOLE THING!
 
P.O.D. Greatest Hits

634055podgreatesthitsthgs4.jpg
 
Back