What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,490 comments
  • 1,809,222 views
Foo Fighters- Everlong

Foo Fighters- Times Like These (Live)
 
Ayreon - Dawn Of A Million Souls "Universal Migrator II: Flight Of The Migrator"
 
Anti-Flag - Turncoat
 
Metric-On the Sly
 
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Sweet Hitch-Hiker

Followed by

Tony Joe White - Even Trolls Love Rock and Roll
 
Dead Kennedys - Forward To Death
 
Thrice - The Whaler

100 points to anyone who listens to that song.
 

I Shot the Sheriff - Eric Clapton
 
The Aquabats - Red Sweater
 
Aphex Twin - omgyjya switch7

I don't know what it means, but Jesus H. Christ, it's good Drill n' Bass.
 
Daft Punk - Harder Stronger Better Faster? whatever that song is called.
 
Baby Come on - +44
 
Mongoloid - Sepultura
War Assemble - Slayer
As Thick as Thieves - Dry Kill Logic
 
My boss on the phone so when he get off of said phone I can go in and talk to him.

That and Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London followed by Dream Theater - Us and Them.
 
Back