What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,497 comments
  • 1,809,650 views
His Cheeseburger - Veggietales

What?
 
The Beatles - I am the walrus

coo coo ka choo :sly:
 
Dream Theater - New Millennium "Falling Into Infinity"
 
I'm listenin' to Cult Of Personality (Live)
 


Machine - Logistics.

The lyrics are so cool, particularly the part where he says "If you don't hurt, then I won't hurt you. I'm a machine, I got feelings too."
 
The Buzzhorn - To Live Again
 
Jukebox Hero - Foreigner


In other news: I might get a Juke for my next cell phone. *Fist Pump*
 
I DJ with the Fire - Eiffel 65
 
Evergrey - For Every Tear that Falls "A Night to Remember"
 
David Gilmour - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V) "David Gilmour In Concert (DVD)"
 
His Cheeseburger - Veggietales

What?
With 2 kids, I've heard that song more times than I'd care to admit. "And if the world suddenly ran out of cheese..." Love Mr. Lunt. :lol:

Blue man group
Have you seen them live? They were through a few months ago with the How to be a Megastar Tour 2.0. Awesome. Highly recommended. Even with a fever of 102F. :scared: Don't tell my wife.

Currently listening to Beck on Morning Becomes Eclectic.
 
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Otherside
 
Dream Theater - In the Presence of Enemies "Systematic Chaos"
 


Kids. Whatcha gonna do?

Edit: followed by this:

 
Rihanna - Umbrella (Ft. Jay-Z)
Good Girle Gone Bad
 
Familiar Tune, New sound...



followed by this...

 
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends
 
Back