What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,497 comments
  • 1,809,651 views
"Put Your Hands Up 4 Detroit" [Club Mix] by Fedde le Grand
 
Blink 182 - What Went Wrong

Love this song:tup:
 
The B-52's - Roam

Bought the song on iTunes this afternoon, while I was going through a Nostalgia Trip... I also discovered that their song "Rock Lobster" was written in 1979... I thought it was much newer (well, like 1986!) than that... you learn something everyday 💡
 
Pink Floyd - Pulse (DVD)


Every now and then I just have got to listen to these guys, their skills are so amazing, now matter how old they get, they keep blowing my mind 👍

Love that Fender!
 
Queens Of The Stone Age - No one Knows

Grohl's drumming and that addicting beat is amazing in this....

 
Didnt we know it'd be Foos related, speedster :p

RHCP - Dani California
 
X-Ecutioners - It's Goin' Down
Currently arranging some of my songs on my iPod, song count now is about 4000+ :eek: (but I still have more to put into my iPod...... :indiff:)
 
Judas Priest - Exciter
Stained Class

Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction
Ego Trippin'

Three Drives - Signs From The Universe
 
The Number Twelve Looks Like You - Paper Weight Pigs
 
The White Stripes - Icky Thump
The White Stripes - You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)
 


Click play. You know you want to...
 
British Mode - Goose
 
Golden Skans - Klaxons
 
Arcade Fire - Wake Up
 
Mustard Plug - Mend your Ways
 
Hawthorne Heights - Speeding Up The Octaves (Demo)
 
Mute Math - Chaos
 
In Flames - Condemned - A Sense Of Purpose
 
Back