What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,497 comments
  • 1,809,651 views
The Script - We Cry



My favourite song atm:tup:
 
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
 
Arcade Fire - Wake Up
The starting introduction to the U2 Vertigo tour had this song. It's fantastic... especially when you are actually there with 1000's of other people. Great song 👍

Edit: wth... I have no idea how that double post appeared. Need to figure out how to delete...
 
The starting introduction to the U2 Vertigo tour had this song. It's fantastic... especially when you are actually there with 1000's of other people. Great song 👍

Yeah, I really enjoyed that song as well. My friend was the one who told me about them, and after hearing that one song on Top Gear, I totally fell in love with that song!!! :D Oh, and I'm listening to it right now!!!

Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
 
LCD Soundsystem - Get Innocuous
 
Rihanna -
Don't Stop The Music
Shut Up And Drive
Good Girl Gone Bad
 
Yeah, I really enjoyed that song as well. My friend was the one who told me about them, and after hearing that one song on Top Gear, I totally fell in love with that song!!! :D Oh, and I'm listening to it right now!!!

Arcade Fire - No Cars Go

Oh yes, I remembered it from the Winter Olympic Special 👍

Yeah, I'm kinda addicted to them as well.
So far I've only listened to Arcade Fire [EP] (mainly 'No cars go', 'Forest fire' and 'Old Flame') and their album, Funeral. At the moment, every Funeral song is at the top of my 'most played' song list on Itunes... so that's a lot of listens :dunce:. Haven't heard Neon Bible at all... I'll need to ask my friend for his CD.
 
Nikola Sarcevic - From Where I'm Standing
 


Nice track fo sho, but nowhere near Hate it or Love It... silly Cool&Dre.
 


I love songs or music with a full sound, normally like you hear in an orchestra because of the instruments playing in unison, but the organ seems to be able to pull that off all by itself.
 
November Rain - Guns and Roses, Aerosmith, Poison, and Bon Jovi. :D
 
The Buzzhorn - Ordinary
 
Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes



Shortly followed by....

U2 And Green Day - The Saints Are Coming

 
Back