What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,400 views
Within Temptation - Final Destination
 
Bullet For My Valentine - Cries In Vain
 
National Anthem of the Russian Federation
O Canada

Watching the Summit Series on DVD...
 

Marie Laforet - Marie Douceur,Marie Colere (Paint It Black Cover)
 

Marie Laforet - Marie Douceur,Marie Colere (Paint It Black Cover)


e'trange d'entendre en francais.:sly: Or is it dutch? I can't really tell if I heard her say noir, or zwart.
 
John Mayer - Wheel
 
Chimaira - Gag
rockon.gif


 
e'trange d'entendre en francais.:sly: Or is it dutch? I can't really tell if I heard her say noir, or zwart.

It's French Loon.
That's a song from the movie Taladega Nights.


Noordkaap - Een Heel Klein Beetje Oorlog.
That is Dutch.
 
Paramore - Whoa

EDIT:
Paramore - Oh Star
 
The Moldy Peaches - Little Bunny Foo Foo
 
Thermo - Avanzar Sin Ti
 
The Killers - Glamorous Indie Rock And Roll
 
Blink 182 - Aliens Exist (live)
 
Thrice - Identity Crisis (album)

Easily their best work, in my opinion.
 
Pako's bass demo. 👍
 
Citizen Soldiers-3 Doors Down

Beyond the boundaries of your city's lights
stand the Heroes waiting for your cries
so many times you did not bring this on yourself
when that moment finally comes
I'll be there to Help...

On that day
when you need your Brothers and Sisters to hear
I'll be right here
Citizen Soldiers
holding the Light for the ones that we Guide from the Dark of Despair
Standing on Guard for the ones that We've Sheltered
We'll always be ready
Cuz' We will always be There...


The beginning is the best part!
 
Clutch. Any album. Currently have Pure Rock Fury out in the car.

Great stuff, IMO, but I've found very few people who like it at all, and all of maybe one person who's heard of them.
 
Clutch. Any album. Currently have Pure Rock Fury out in the car.

Great stuff, IMO, but I've found very few people who like it at all, and all of maybe one person who's heard of them.

Make it 2 👍 I have that album myself, pretty cool cruising music


Stratovarious - Visions
 
2563302747_6bb5595dbd.jpg


I'm listening to Coldplay's newest album.
 
Back