What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,390 views
The Enemy!!!

👍, We'll live and die in these towns is a great album, can't wait for the next one from the boys!

*snip*
I'm listening to Coldplay's newest album.

Also 👍, bought my Dad this for fathers day, I must say im very impressed, ill be ripping this to my PC very soon.

Trivium - Entrance Of The Conflagration

👍

Heroes Official Radio Show podcast - Episode 8
 
Sweet Victory-The song from the Band Geeks episode of Spongebob.:dopey: Found the full song.

 
1208 - Fall Apart
 
Fountains Of Wayne - Stacy's Mom
 
Prophecy - Nostradamus - Judas Priest
 
Marie Fredriksson - Den Ständiga Resan

Amazing.
Sorry, but I cannot find that song on Youtube. :indiff: However, I did find this:

Opeth - Den ständiga resan (Marie Fredriksson cover)

I know its a cover, but I do get at what you were saying about the song. I think the lyrics were quite good! :D
 
Muse - Knights of Cydonia



I love this song, awesome guitar, awesome vocals an awesome video.


And I'm learning it on guitar, which is easier said than done
 
Rasputina- The New Zero
 
Viva La Vida - Coldplay

before: Pork and Beans - Weezer
 
Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
FutureSex/LoveSounds
 
The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar
 
Muse - Knights of Cydonia



I love this song, awesome guitar, awesome vocals an awesome video.


And I'm learning it on guitar, which is easier said than done


Awesome awesome song, also learning it on guitar, im just sturggling with the tremolo picking and the riff toward the end of the first verse.

The ting tings - shut up and let me go
 
Awesome awesome song, also learning it on guitar, im just sturggling with the tremolo picking and the riff toward the end of the first verse.

I'm currently learning the acoustic guitar parts and parts of the electric parts. I too haven't managed to get the hang that part either. :crazy:
 
Paramore - Emergency
 
The Click Five - When I'm Gone
 
Tell me Why - Supermode
Cars and great music, you cant go wrong!
This clip raised every single hair on my body... I still have goosebumps form it.. wow amazing music, amazing clip

 
System Of A Down - Chop Suey!
band.gif

Man I love this song!👍
 
Back