What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,400 views
2563302747_6bb5595dbd.jpg


I'm listening to Coldplay's newest album.
I love Viva la Vida, but what other songs on the album are worth listening to?
 
I think all of the songs are worth listening to. They take a while to enjoy fully. Lovers in Japan and Death and All His Friends were the two songs that struck me right away and I think Lost? and Yes! will take a bit longer to sink in. Of course, Viva la Vida is major single out of this album. I really enjoy seeing the iTunes commercial come on in HD.

I hate Violet Hill. Hate it, hate it, hate it.
 
From First To Last - Two As One

Edit: Coldplay - Viva la Vida.
This song is sooooo awesome!!!!! Coldplay FTW!!!!! :D:tup:
 
Circa Survive - The Difference Between Medicine and Poison is in the Dose
 
Motley Crue - Muther ****er of the Year
Saints of Los Angeles

This is the 2nd song released from the album, and I'm still impressed. It's classic Crue at their finest.
 
Motley Crue - Muther ****er of the Year
Saints of Los Angeles

This is the 2nd song released from the album, and I'm still impressed. It's classic Crue at their finest.


Looks like I'll have to check it out then 👍

One Vision - Queen
Am I Evil? - Metallica

I love my iPod :D
 
Trivium - Entrance Of The Conflagration
 
Basshunter - Transformation Bass
 
Jay-Z/The Beatles - The Grey Album - Moment of Clarity
 

Yul Brynner- Magnets
 
The Black Dahlia Murder - Of Darkness Spawned
 
In a gadda da vida - Iron Butterfly
 
Maxeen - Sea of Plastic (Live) 👍
 
Scooter - The logical song
 
He's A Pirate Cover by Hayatebune.

Pretty fricken' good.
 
Weezer - My Name Is Jonas
 
Back