What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,407 views
Bloc Party. - Flux
 
Just some of the tunes Ive been listening too
From my covers playlist in iTunes :)

10538 Overture - Def Leppard
Elected (Live) - Def Leppard
Pipeline - Anthrax
Transylvania - Iced Earth
Cover Of The Rolling Stone - Poison
In The Summertime - Derek Sherinian
Comfortably Numb - Dreamtheater
Smoke On The Water - G3
We Will Rock You - Warrant
Reflections - The Sweet
Hell Raiser - Def Leppard
Hey Joe - Body Count
We're An American Band - Poison
 
Paramore - My Heart
 
Trust me on this, go out and buy this song, if not the album. Fantastic stuff!

My Morning Jacket - "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2"
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers- By the Way



Awesome song. 👍
 
The Night-Disturbed
<------From the new album...

(couple hours later)
Stairway to Heaven-Led Zeppelin
 
Alkaline Trio - Sadie
 

I kinda don't wanna like it, but I can't, its just so catchy.
 
Man-O-War - Gods Of War (Live album)
 
Esterella - Ternyata
 
Pretty much looping these two for now.


Three Days Grace - Never Too Late



Coldplay - Viva La Vida

 
MxPx - Wrecking Hotel Rooms
 
Snow Patrol - An Olive Grove Facing The Sea
 
Alternating between a trio

Old Snake-MGS4 OST
Death is the Road to Awe-Requiem for a Dream OST
Speak Softly Love-Mob Hits
 
Maxeen - Soleil
Man, I wish I could buy their album online..... :(
 
Bang Bang, You're Dead - Dirty Pretty Things
 
Coldplay - Viva La Vida



Great Song. Another great song kicking about at the moment is Glasvegas - Geraldine, check it out, although anyone who is not Scottish may struggle to understand some of the lyrics :p

 
Weezer - Beverly Hills
 
Avenged Sevenfold - Seize The Day
 
The Clash - Tainted Love
 
Fear Factory - Dead Man Walking
 
Back