What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,382 views
Last Show - Reel Big Fish
 
Motley Crue - Face Down In The Dirt
Saints Of Los Angeles

Will have the album a day early!
 
James Blunt - High
 
Motley Crue - Down At The Whisky
Saints Of Los Angeles
 
Motley Crue - White Trash Circus
Saints of Los Angeles
 
Motley Crue - Goin' Out Swingin
Saints of Los Angeles

Listened to the whole album, and I am impressed. :D
 
Dick Dale- Misirlou (Pulp Fiction)
 
Pig Destroyer - Gravedancer
 
Goldfinger - Not Amused
 
Pig Destroyer - Towering Flesh
 
Allister - Waiting
 
Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
Linkin Park - Bleed It Out
 
Fountains Of Wayne - Hackensack
 
My Chemical Romance - A Kiss Before She Goes

EDIT:

Paramore - For A Pessimist, Im Pretty Optimistic (live)

EDIT AGAIN:

Slipknot - Before I Forget
 
Blind Guardian - A twist in the Myth (Album)
 
The Futureheads- Skip to the end
 
My Morning Jacket - "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.2" AWESOME SONG! 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

If you touch me
Well I just think I'll scream
Cause its been so long
Since someone caressed me

Made me think
That the way things are
Made me think
About the way that you be

I believe in
Love my
Mmmy love oh my love
i don't even know why

ohh this feeling is wonderful
don't you ever turn it off
ohh this feeling is wonderful
don't you ever turn it off

Feeling high on wine
Human beings
Heart beats

I can see it
By the way you smile
I'm smilin' too
I see myself in you

i am with thee
When I am wired (?)
mm alone I'm alone
i dont even know why

oh this feeling is wonderful
don't you ever turn it off
ahh this feeling is wonderful
don't you ever turn it off

ahhhhhohh yeah
hoooooahhhhohh
ooh ohh
ahh

ooohh
ooohh
oohhh
ohhhahhoo
(repeat)
 
Welcome Home-Coheed and Cambria

You could have been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would have endured my world

Well you're just as I presumed
A whore in sheep's clothing
:censored:ing up all I do
And if so here we stop
Then never again
Will you see this in your life.

Hang on to the glory at my right hand
Here laid to rest, is our love ever longed.
With truth on the shores of compassion
You seem to take premise to all of these songs

You stormed off to scar the armada
Like Jesus played martyr
I'll drill through your hands
The stone for the curse you have blamed me
With love and devotion I'll die as you sleep

But if you could just write me out
To neverless wonder, happy will I become
Be true that this is no option
So with sin condemn you
Demon play, demon out!

Hang on to the glory at my right hand
Here laid to rest is our love ever longed.
With truth on the shores of compassion
You seem to take premise to all of these songs.

One last kiss for you
One more wish to you
Please make up your mind girl
I'd do anything for you

One last kiss for you
One more wish to you
Please make up your mind girl
Before I hope you die
 
Within Temptation - Final Destination
 
Back