What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,489 comments
  • 1,809,164 views
Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
 
Shing02's new album, Waikyoku, is DOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I mean, the lyrics are all Japanese, but the music is DOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE.
 
3OH!3 - Richman

Why do I keep listening to obnoxious crunk? The world may never know.
 
Reel Big Fish - Valerie
 
Ellegarden - I Hate It

I woke up and I found that I was sleeping on the couch
Cast away the papers unread
Half awake and a bit confused
Just trying to understand if I was dreaming or not

I hate it I hate it I hate it when you are not around When you are gone
I hate it I hate it I hate it when you say it's the truth

I walked down the street to buy some junks and tooth paste
I couldn't find my favorite ones
I unsealed the new paste and I'm trying to understand
How does this world look to you

I hate it I hate it I hate it when you are not around When you are gone
I hate it I hate it I hate it when you say it's the truth

I woke up and I found that I was sleeping on the couch
If I was dreaming or not
 
Hoobastank - Disappear
 
Dirty Heads - Stand Tall
 
Bullet For My Valentine - Room 409
 
Metallica-Sad But True



Hey (hey)
I'm your life
I'm the one who takes you there
hey (hey)
I'm your life
I'm the one who cares
they (they)
they betray
I'm your only true friend now
they (they)
they'll betray
I'm forever there

I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel
sad but true

I'm your dream, mind astray
I'm your eyes while you're away
I'm your pain while you repay
you know it's sad but true

sad but true

you (you)
you're my mask
you're my cover, my shelter
you (you)
you're my mask
you're the one who's blamed
do (do)
do my work
do my dirty work, scapegoat
do (do)
do my deeds
for you're the one who's shamed

I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel
sad but true

I'm your dream, mind astray
I'm your eyes while you're away
I'm your pain while you repay
you know it's sad but true

sad but true

(2x)
I'm your dream
I'm your eyes
I'm your pain

you know it's sad but true

hate (hate)
I'm your hate
I'm your hate when you want love
pay (pay)
pay the price
pay, for nothing's fair

hey (hey)
I'm your life
I'm the one who took you there
hey (hey)
I'm your life
and I no longer care

I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel
sad but true

I'm your truth, telling lies
I'm your reasoned alibis
I'm inside open your eyes
I'm you

sad but true
 
Iron Maiden - Rock in Rio (double CD)
 
Dethklok - Dethharmonic
 
Now:New Radicals - You Get What You Give. This has to be one of the best songs made in 98
 
The Vines - Country Yard
 
Henpecked - Silent Drive
Love Is Worth It
 
Bullet for my Valentine - All these things I hate.
 
Dizzee Rascal - Dance Wiv Me

I dont know why because I usually hate this kind of music, really catchy wen listened to a few times.
 
Mew - Wherever
 
Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot
 
Back